2U Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about 2U Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at 2U before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official 2U Jobs Careers website/portal.
2U Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the 2U vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
What We’re Looking For:
The IMS Data Administrator and Capturer is responsible for supporting the SC IMS Integration Lead and Project Manager with administrative and day-to-day operational tasks related to the project.
As such, the IMS Data Administrator and Capturer must be able to use initiative, work well under pressure and take ownership of operational and administrative tasks in consultation with the SC IMS Integration Lead.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Our IC to EE migration plan data needs regular manual intervention to ensure accuracy. There are still various primary sources for the data that need to be integrated and checked for accuracy (e.g. Salesforce for population updates – exiting parties in the affected population, or new parties joining. This covers both P1s and existing courses).
Basic data analysis
- Various basic calculations to ensure we can provide accurate data to a number of teams, e.g. allocation guidelines to AM on presentation overlaps to avoid IC/EE overlaps, amongst a number of others.
- Preliminary mapping of payroll dates with our schedule for impacted population to brief a formal payroll calendar.
- Maintenance of attendance records for all UAT, Dry-runs and Training sessions.
- Collation of UAT, dry-run, and training feedback survey data.
- Maintenance of workstream meeting minutes that don’t require the PM (this will assist me with the IMS AM workstream, and the IC remuneration sub-project required ahead of Skedulo implementation – migration from old rev share to per student/per script sub-project).
- Ensuring all project artefacts produced by each workstream are properly saved in the project folder.
Assistance with the following new tasks is now required
- Migration of all revenue share independent contractor contracts to new contracts changing remuneration to the per student and, or per script model. Administration involved in preparing these contract templates is required (in excess of 100 contracts need to be changed).
- IC contract migration plan monitoring.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Degree or Diploma Would be Advantageous.
- Previous Work Experience Would Be Advantageous.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication.
- Microsoft and Excel Competent. Preferably Google Suite proficient
- Strong Interpersonal Skills, Attention to Detail, Willingness to Learn and to Adapt to a Rapidly Changing Environment.
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Fast paced and high-pressure work environment requires adaptability to fluctuating task situations and demands.
- Works well with others – strong interpersonal and communication skills and is able to take direction from the SC IMS Integration Lead and Project Manager.
- The nature of the work requires strong time management, organisational and computer skills.
- In addition, the team intensive nature of the work tasks requires good working relationships with colleagues so as to ensure that the teams in which they reside are able to operate as a well-oiled machine.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
2U is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U Cape Town offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with coffee from our in-house barista. We have other in-house perks like subsidised healthy meals, a gym with free yoga sessions and social events all year round. We celebrate special milestones like birthdays and workaversaries, truly showing that #RelationshipsMatter.
2U Cape Town offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- 2 complimentary Getsmarter short courses per year
- Subsidised medical aid with Discovery
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous leave policy including time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.
However, if you have any queries regarding the 2U Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).