Abraham Kriel Childcare Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Abraham Kriel Childcare Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Abraham Kriel Childcare before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Abraham Kriel Childcare Jobs Careers website/portal.
Abraham Kriel Childcare Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Abraham Kriel Childcare vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Closing date: 19/03/2021
The purpose of the role
The official is responsible for the internal administration of the marketing department, which includes, responsibility for the electronic filing system of the department, research of donor or prospect contact detail, managing the diaries of Social Funding Developers (SFDs), preparing documents, preparing donor thank-you letters,providing support services associated with projects, events campaigns and visits.
The official will work from 08:00 – 16.15 from Monday to Friday, but it can be expected of him/her to provide assistance with fundraising projects and events that take place after hours within reason.
- Managing the electronic filing system
- Research donor/prospect contact detail
- Managing the diaries of SFDs
- Document preparation for proposals donor visits and events
- Doing thank-you letters, LOA, Invoices and Receipts/18A receipts for SFDs and any other correspondence that may be required
- Providing support for projects, events, campaigns and donor visits
- Provide a backup for basic data capturing responsibilities
- Personal Development
Minimum requirements and competencies
The ideal incumbent will have:
- Senior Certificate
- Three years in marketing administration
- Fluency in both English and Afrikaans
- Proficient with office suite, with emphasis on Word; Excel and PowerPoint.
- A good team player who meets and exceeds team goals.
- An eye for detail and the ability to maintain a very high level of accuracy.
- Ability to identify mistakes in written communication, in both English and Afrikaans
- Effective project and event management skills.
- Self-confidence and good people skills and she should be able to deal with conflict and juggling many needs from different people.
Should you meet the above requirements please send a detailed CV with a professional application form available on our website www.abrahamkriel.org to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Abraham Kriel Childcare Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).