Adendorff Machinery Mart Vacancy Application Details.
The Adendorff Machinery Mart Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Adendorff Machinery Mart Jobs Vacancy
A fantastic opportunity is now open for a young individual wishing to build a career in this dynamic company. The ideal candidate will require a hard work ethic, possess practical problem-solving abilities, and be willing to travel to outlying branches. The ideal candidate will be a confident individual who is reliable and honest and able to function as a team player.
About the position:
Your career will start off as part of a traveling stock audit team, with various future development opportunities to grow into.
- Traveling from branch to branch conducting stock audits
- Ensuring accurate counts are conducted and variances investigated
- Assisting the company within the sales, warehousing, and various other departments as needed
- Ensuring stock code and part number knowledge is maintained on an acceptable company standards
- Constant improvement on product knowledge
- Continue self-development
The minimum requirements for this position is a matric certificate (having maths would be an advantage) and a code B drivers license.
Salary is market-related, depending on current experience levels
Employer & Job Benefits:
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!