Afgri Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Afgri Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Afgri before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Afgri Jobs Careers website/portal.
Afgri Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Afgri vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Execute the receipt and dispatch of stock
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/TRAINING
- Grade 12
REQUIRED MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
- 2 years relevant experience
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Coordination of documentation
- Extract reports from system
- Telephone enquiries
- Correction of documentation
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE/ COMPETENCIES
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Result orientated
Closing Date: 26 April 2021
Applicants who have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful, and are hereby thanked for their interest. The filling of these positions will be aligned to AFGRI’s Employment Equity Policy.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Afgri Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).