How to apply for Anglo American Principal: Group Environment Vacancy 2021 – Jobs Details.
Information about Anglo American jobs opportunities 2021, recruitment application form, vacancies requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and the closing date 2021.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job positions at Anglo American before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Anglo American Jobs Careers website/portal.
- Don’t forget that the Anglo American vacancies application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Anglo American Principal: Group Environment Vacancy Application Details
This role is open to all De Beers Group and Anglo American employees. De Beers Group employees will be given initial consideration for the role.
DE BEERS GROUP – THE WORLD’S LEADING DIAMOND COMPANY
We are the world’s leading diamond company – a unique, luxury business that thrives on the creativity, passion and knowledge of our people.
As we embark on a journey to accelerate the transformation of our business into one that is better positioned to realise the opportunities ahead of us, we welcome and encourage diverse perspectives from those individuals who spark fresh thinking and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions.
We’ll provide you with the space and support to grow and achieve your ambitions and – working together – you’ll help us realise our own ambition to be the pioneer of a new diamond world.
The Group Environmental Manager provides leadership and guidance on environmental, waste management, permitting and water issues to De Beers global operations. The role provides input into the development of the environmental vision, policies and strategy to enable De Beers Group to be recognised for its world class environmental and water performance.
The role will also be accountable to lead on the development of programmes to drive performance against the Anglo American and De Beers Group requirements, as well as for regular internal and external tracking on environmental targets.
- Develop and implement programmes to facilitate compliance with environmental, waste management, permitting and water standards and targets.
- Engage and collaborate with operational leadership and their teams to effectively analyse and identify core operational priorities required to embed and enhance world class environmental performance and compliance.
- Conduct best practice identification, broad scanning activities, including legislative developments.
- Provide subject matter expert input into Group S&SD vision, strategy, policy, standards, processes and targets.
- Evaluate, analyse, plan and coordinate implementation of programmes to address strategic and emerging environmental issues and opportunities e.g. circular economy, material stewardship, permitting and water management.
- Coordinate responses around common regulatory compliance issues (includes licensing and permitting). Create tactical approaches that ensure Group S&SD collaborates effectively with other disciplines to monitor and manage regulatory compliance.
- Tertiary qualified in the environmental discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years of operational mining/industrial experience, as well as corporate level experience.
- At least 10 years of demonstrated track record in leading operational environmental and water management delivery at a large operational site or Business Unit level.
- Demonstrated track record in managing and influencing operational environmental policy, programmes and initiatives.
- Design and execution of a cross-functional environmental programme and/or change management project(s).
Who we are:
Established in 1888, De Beers Group is the world’s leading diamond company with unrivalled expertise in the exploration, mining, sorting, valuing, selling and marketing of diamonds. Together with our joint venture partners, we operate in more than 20 countries across six continents.
We want our diamonds, and our business, to make life brilliant – for our people, our customers and the world around us.
We build partnerships and connect with our people and their communities to make a positive contribution to the wider world. We’re constantly developing new ways to make an impact and build a beneficial legacy. We call it ‘Building Forever’ – it’s fundamental to our pioneering spirit and the purposeful way we do business.
Putting Safety First is our number one value. We are unconditional about the safety, health and well-being of our colleagues, at work and at home, and about that of the communities where we work. We aim to lead the industry by investing in innovation to protect people, who are at the heart of our business. Our high performing teams take accountability for their own and others’ actions, work collaboratively, and always show care and respect.
Inclusion & Diversity
We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are. We provide equality of opportunity to enable everyone to fulfil their potential.
This role is open only to individuals who currently have right to work in the country stated and we will not be supporting any individuals who might need to relocate.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Anglo American Vacancies 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).