Assupol Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Assupol Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Assupol before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Assupol Jobs Careers website/portal.
Assupol Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Assupol vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
1.Assist with the Replacement process
- Attend to the replacement inbox and process replacements documents
- Ensure that replacement documents are uploaded onto the relevant systems
- Submit the RPAR to the Replaced Life Insurer within stipulated timeframes.
- Deal effectively with queries relating to External and Internal Replacements
- Liaise with internal departments on replacement matters.
- Refer issues of non-compliance by other Life Insurers to the Compliance Department
- Refer internal issues of non-compliance to Compliance Department
- Monitor and track External and Direct Marketing Replacements by use of a register.
- Keep abreast with regulatory updates of replacements legislation.
2.Assist in Debarment Process
- Inform and notify the relevant parties in the case where a debarment is pending
- Collect all information and documentation relevant to a debarment proceeding from the relevant departments at Assupol
- Assist in the arrangement and scheduling of the debarment hearings
- Assist in the compilation and dispatch of relevant notifications in respect to debarment process
- Completion of pro forma documents and notifications in respect of the debarment process
- Assist with the compilation of the pack as required for the all documents and information required for the debarment hearing
- Compile minutes of the Debarment Committee.
- Monitoring and track disputed policy complaints on a monthly basis.
- Keep report of pending debarments.
- Liaise with the internal departments and the FSCA.
- Draft letters to the FSCA.
- Keep abreast with regulatory updates of debarment legislation.
- Compiling monthly Report of Replacements and Debarments using the standard report.
- Request information necessary for the report from relevant departments.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of report.
- Submit report within required deadline.
- Provide other departments with required information for monthly reporting.
- 2 years administration
- Financial services industry (advantage)
However, if you have any queries regarding the Assupol Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).