CaseWare Africa Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about CaseWare Africa Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at CaseWare Africa before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official CaseWare Africa Jobs Careers website/portal.
CaseWare Africa Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the CaseWare Africa vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
The purpose of the CaseWare Working Papers Graduate role is to provide technical software support to customers that utilise the CaseWare product offering, Drawing on your accounting and auditing knowledge. The role is responsible for client success and retention through enabling clients to effectively and efficiently use the CaseWare Africa product offerings so that clients are able to service their clients.
If you want to:
- Deliver support across various channels on all licensed clients to successfully ensure resolutions to all cases;
- Manage cases in accordance with Service Level agreement, process and procedures;
- Enable client success by directing client or product escalations to the correct channels to ensure end to end resolution; and;
- Identify and cascade themes or trends relevant to our products and services to the correct channels.
- Enable client satisfaction by making pro-active support calls;
- Develop knowledge resources to enable knowledge sharing with the team and clients; and
- Achieve active engagement/participation during all knowledge sharing sessions
And you have:
- Completed or completing a B.Com degree / National Diploma (Minimum NQF Level 6), with a minimum of 2nd year Accounting as a subject.
- Excellent academic achievements within the specified qualification.
And these essential skills:
- Technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
Communication skills (verbal and written); and
- Microsoft Office.
- Good understanding of auditing and financial environment and processes
- Highly computer literate with an interest in Software and IT
However, if you have any queries regarding the CaseWare Africa Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).