Catequilinca Marketing Vacancy Application Details.
The Catequilinca Marketing Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Catequilinca Marketing Jobs Vacancy
A fantastic opportunity is now open for a dynamic individual interested in a successful career involving the sale and marketing. The ideal candidate will be a confident individual who is reliable and honest and able to function as a team player. Our environment suits a candidate with strong work ethic, practical problem-solving abilities to negotiate and close a deal. We place a high value on confident individuals who can add value to our Sales and Marketing team and will be expected to teach others while running your own company after passing all 4 stages of the programme. We focus on exceptional service in meeting client needs within a challenging environment.
- Sales Generation in order to reach strategic growth goals;
- Customer Care in accordance with company standards;
- Follow all instructions as per the event,
- Maximizing and driving sales by exemplary leadership,
- Promote a positive image of the company through high quality customer service,
- Product Knowledge and Self Development;
- Continuous Personal Improvement
- Improving overall product knowledge
Ability to commute/Relocate
· Benoni, Gauteng: Reliably commute, move in a company house or planning to relocate before starting to work (Preferred)
Desired Experience and Documentation
· Senior certificate (Grade 12) / NQF Level 4
· Identity document / Passport with work permit
· 6 – 12 Year experience
Salary is market-related and negotiable.
Catequilinca Marketing believes in the development and implementation of Organizational Development & Training that is recognized for its ability to understand, conceptualize and deliver total solutions and to provide consistent, professional, and long-term relationships with its customers and will assist in developing well-rounded staff in all aspects of business.
Job Types: Full-time, Learnership
Salary: From R2,000.00 per week
All invited candidates are required to keep social distancing and wearing masks at all times.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Benoni, Gauteng: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Can you start working immediately?
- High School (matric) (Preferred)
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!