CHEP Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about CHEP Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at CHEP before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official CHEP Jobs Careers website/portal.
CHEP Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the CHEP vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world’s most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com.
Reporting to the Customer Contact Supervisor, the successful applicant will provide a support service for customers in the area. This role is integral as it is the first point of contact for the customer. This role is to assist CHEP in building and maintain solid relationships with the customer base.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the customer through query resolution and proactive identification of potential issues
- Customer account reconciliations
- Arrange Telephonically collection of Pallets from customers
- Manage EMS customer balances
- Working on site and Scheduling calls and providing feedback and corrective recommendations to the customer and Business Manager
- Identification and Investigation of credit equipment balances
- Analysis and resolution of suspended movements
- Investigate and resolve queries from the business & customers
- Follow up with customer and business to ensure the recommendations are adhered
- Accurate processing of client requests on Siebel
- Electronic System Support to local client base
- Manage the helpdesk function (if applicable)
- General office administration such as switchboard, filing and other duties
- Participate in Team Projects
- Serve as backup for TEMS and other staff within the team
- Assist in any other task as delegated by management.
Customer Satisfaction – Internal and External
Tasks are completed as per the SLA
Support service for customers and the business in Africa.
Authority/ Decision Making
Decisions supporting the resolution of customer queries and investigations
Decisions to make recommendations to customers
- Working under pressure
- Working in a team
- Deadline Driven – Strict SLA’s
Customer Relationship Managers, Business Managers, CCT Nationally
Customer Equipment Controllers & Management
Matric & a Diploma Essential. Preferably studying towards a business related degree.
Manual Drivers Licence
3-5 years Basic Accounts & Reconciliation, including general office duties
3 years Customer Service Experience
Skills and Knowledge
Excellent communication skills at all levels
Knowledge of Siebel, Portfolio and EDI would be an advantage; proficiency in Word & Excel is preferable.
Team Players who are systematic, accurate, patient, non-aggressive and service orientated will be the best suited to handle this position.
Zulu and Afrikaans
Competency Success Profile
Critical Competencies for Performance
Ensure each of the five Brambles Competency Clusters is represented in the profile
There should be no more than 10 competencies in the Success Profile
Developing Direct Reports & Others
Building Effective Teams
Managing Vision & Purpose
Learning on the Fly
Integrity & Trust
Drive for Results
Functional / Technical Skills
Dealing With Ambiguit
Preferred Level of Work Experience
3 – 5 year
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at email@example.com.
However, if you have any queries regarding the CHEP Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).