Clicks Group Limited Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Clicks Group Limited Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Clicks Group Limited before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Clicks Group Limited Jobs Careers website/portal.
Clicks Group Limited Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Clicks Group Limited vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
We are looking to recruit a permanent Contact Centre Consultant to work for United Pharmaceutical Distributors (UPD). The role will be based at Lea Glen, Roodepoort and will report to the Call Centre Supervisor.
- To deliver a professional, effective and efficient customer service to clients on both incoming and outgoing calls, focusing on increasing company sales and maximizing revenue.
- Receive and promptly answer incoming customer calls.·
- Capture customers’ order accurately and timeously on to the UPD on line.·
- Develop customer relationships in order to maximise revenue/purchases from the customers and meet individual and departmental sales targets.·
- Make outbound calls timeously in order to meet cut-off times and work towards achievement of sales targets and build customer relationships.·
- Comply with Good Wholesale and Distribution practice;
- Adhere to UPD SOP’s during the process of answering the customers’ calls.·
- Record, rectify and report errors to the Manager at the end of each cut-off.·
- Comply with and meet operational cost containment targets and stipulated cut-off time and deadlines
- Matric or NQF Level 4·
- Minimum 1 year in a Customer Service related environment·
- Pharmaceutical distribution experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, outlook and Excel.
- Excellent communications skills and telephone etiquette.·
- Good knowledge of contact centre procedures.
- Adhering to Principles and Values·
- Presenting and Communicating Information·
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations·
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks·
- Working with People
However, if you have any queries regarding the Clicks Group Limited Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).