Credit fitness Vacancy Application Details.
The Credit fitness Jobs Vacancy application form, recruitment requirements, careers eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Jobs website/portal.
Credit fitness Jobs Vacancy – Application Details
Full Job Description
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Company: Credit Fitness
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative that will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Generating sales leads.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Building sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meeting customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handling customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; and following up to ensure resolution.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, processing customer accounts and file documents.
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Providing customer feedback.
- And taking the extra mile to engage customers.
Requirements and skills:
- At least 2 years of customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Excellent problem solving skills. Must be able to troubleshoot and investigate for information.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Must be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Relevant diploma or degree.
Job Type: Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: From R5,000.00 per month
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!