Cure Day Hospitals Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Cure Day Hospitals Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Cure Day Hospitals before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Cure Day Hospitals Jobs Careers website/portal.
Cure Day Hospitals Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Cure Day Hospitals vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Cure Day Hospitals is a dynamic and energetic company that is expanding rapidly with Nine (9) operational hospitals. We are looking for a dynamic and energetic CREDIT CONTROLLER to join our team at the HEAD OFFICE, ERASMUSKLOOF, PRETORIA.
NO OF POSITIONS
PROVINCE / REGION
- Effective management of the full debtor’s ledger as assigned by Management. This includes the follow-up process is efficiently applied to each individual claim, ensuring that no claim reaches “stale” status.
- Daily completion of action lists to be performed as per the prescribed requirements in the “Follow-up Process” document signed by each Credit Controller.
- Weekly 90day claims reports.
- Escalation claims enquiries to the Accounts Supervisor where assistance is required to resolve a matter.
- Make all remittance advices available to the Receipting Clerk for daily bank reconciliation and processing of payments before 09h00 every morning.
- Attend and resolve all EDI enquiry received from either the Receipting Clerk or the hospitals
- Full responsibility for their own assigned Medical Schemes and the duties of the Receipting Clerk in his / her absence.
- Ensure that all Remittance advices, Bank deposits, payments AND journals capturing are up to date every month end.
- Ad-hoc assistance with requests as and when they arise
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Previous relevant experience in a private hospital environment
- Previous experience for WCA claims will be an advantage
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and good data capturing skills
- Solid knowledge of clinical coding
- Solid knowledge and application of patient administration systems, policies and procedures
- Good accuracy and attention detail skills in order to maintain high standards in work output
- The ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills, the ability to deal with people
Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes membership of subsidized medical aid, provident funds, leave and a thirteenth (13) cheque.
Candidates who meet the requirements and wish to apply for this position, can send their comprehensive CV’s to email@example.com by 20 August 2021. Should you not hear from us one week after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Cure Day Hospitals Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).