Department of Environmental Affairs Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Department of Environmental Affairs Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Department of Environmental Affairs before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Department of Environmental Affairs Jobs Careers website/portal.
Department of Environmental Affairs Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Department of Environmental Affairs vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Senior Provisioning Administration Clerk: Travel And Accommodation –
Salary: R 173 703 per annum
- A Grade 12 certificate plus a minimum of 1 year relevant experience.
- Basic knowledge of supply chain duties and practices.
- Basic understanding of the legislative framework governing Public Service.
- Ability to capture data, operate computer and collect statistics.
- Skills required: Planning and organizing, Communication (verbal and written).
Computer Literacy. Facilitate skills.
- Verify payments for Travel and Accommodation.
- Receive and verify the complete documents including attachments.
- Match and verify the invoices with the VA26A.
- Reconcile payments to service providers or suppliers.
- Scan and distribute the weekly lists with payment stub to travel agents and
- Query discrepancies with the service provider.
- Receive signed reports, scan and distribute them to suppliers.
- Compile fruitless and wasteful expenditure.
- Identify late cancellations, accidents and traffic fines on supplier invoices.
- Verify monthly reports and forward to supervisor.
- Receive printout and verify deductions made by Finance section and report
- File the weekly lists on supplier’s files when completed.
- Query discrepancies with the service provider (Travel Agent & Amex-Travel
- Compiling, administration and monitoring no-show/monthly reports for
- Administration of monthly and weekly reports.
- Compile the no show report per service provider from figures obtained in the
reconciled monthly reports per branch.
- Compile and update the executive summary.
- Ensure compliance with Policies, SLA’s, Terms and Conditions of Travel and
Enquiries: Mr. H Gumede, Tel: (012) 399 9074
Closing date: 15 February 2021
- All applications must be submitted on a signed Z83 application form (click bold underlined text to
download PDF form) with a copy of a comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualifications (not older than six(06) months), ID document as well as a Driver’s License (if required) in order to be considered.
- Applications must be forwarded to the Director: Human Resources Management, Private Bag X447,
Pretoria, 0001 or hand-delivered to: Environment House, Erf 1563 Arcadia Extension 6, Cnr Soutpansberg
- The National Department of Environment, Forestry and Fisheries is an equal opportunity, affirmative action
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification
- Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only.
- Short-listed candidates will be subjected to screening and security vetting to determine their suitability for
employment, including but not limited to: criminal records; citizenship status; credit worthiness; previous
- Short-listed candidates will be expected to avail themselves at the department’s convenience.
- Entry level requirements for SMS posts: In terms of the directive on compulsory capacity development,
mandatory training days and minimum entry requirements for SMS that was introduced on 1 April 2015, a
requirement for all applicants for SMS posts from 1 April 2020 is a successful completion of the Senior
Management Pre-Entry Programme as endorsed by the National School of Government (NSG). The course is
available at the NSG under the name Certificate for entry into SMS and the full details can be obtained by
following the below link:https://www.thensg.gov.za/training-course/sms-pre-entryprogramme/. The
successful candidate will be required to provide proof of completion of the NSG Public Service Senior
Management Leadership Programme Certificate for entry into the SMS. Furthermore, candidates shortlisted
for the SMS post will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of
the job. Following the interview and the technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates
to attend a generic managerial competency assessment in compliance with the DPSA directive on the
- The person appointed to this position will be subjected to a security clearance, the signing of performance
agreement and employment contract.
- The department reserves the right not to make an appointment. If you have not been contacted within
three 3 months after the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application wasunsuccessful.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Department of Environmental Affairs Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).