Discovery Ltd. Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs in South Africa.
The Discovery Ltd. Jobs Recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and vacancy application closing date are accessible here.
All eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Jobs position at Discovery Ltd. before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Discovery Ltd. Jobs Careers website/portal.
Discovery Ltd. Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Discovery Ltd. vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
- Answering inbound calls timeously
- Dealing with predominantly telephonic and occasionally email queries
- Assisting franchises/brokers with Health, Life and Group Life and Vitality queries
- Submitting of reports to brokers
- Review and recommend improvements to existing processes
- Implement and maintain internal controls to ensure best practice
- Perform any other related functions requested by management
- Perform a variety of administrative responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail is vital
- Ensure that delegated tasks are performed within proper time frames
- Prioritise workload and address any immediate issues as and when they arise
- Effective communication at all levels within the organisation (written and telephonic)
- Client centric servicing and positive problem solving approach
- Excellent time management
- Deadline conscious and able to work under immense pressure
- Work independently, but open to team work when necessary
- Takes responsibility for actions and projects
- Upholds ethics, values and demonstrates integrity
- Adapts to changing circumstances, new ideas and change initiatives
- Matric Certificate
- 1 year Call centre experience within a financial service industry
- 1 year Call centre experience dealing with brokers
- 1 year experience with Discovery Life products
- Post-graduate degree or equivalent
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Discovery Ltd. Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!