Ekurhuleni West TVET College Vacancy for – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Details about Ekurhuleni West TVET College Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Ekurhuleni West TVET College before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Jobs Careers website/portal.
- 1 Ekurhuleni West TVET College Jobs Vacancy Application Details
- 2 Job Description
- 3 Post Designation:
- 4 Post Description:
- 5 Minimum requirements:
- 6 Recommendations:
- 7 Nature of appointment:
- 8 Salary:
- 9 Closing date for applications:
- 10 Date of commencement / substitute:
- 11 Enquiries:
- 12 Candidates are to complete and submit by email:
- 13 EKURHULENI WEST COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER. THE COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT.
Ekurhuleni West TVET College Jobs Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Ekurhuleni West TVET College recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
- Administration (SL5).
- Capture learner’s enrolment information on ITS system;
- Changing of subjects and other learner information;
- Cancellation of learner registration or subjects;
- Assist lecturers with ITS during enrolment;
- Printing of progress reports;
- Capture test and year marks as well as attendance of learners;
- Copying and binding of documents;
- Dealing with telephone queries and supplying relevant information to staff members, students and the public;
- Record, organize, store, capture and retrieve information related to work;
- All other office administrative duties as required and delegated.
- N Diploma: Management Assistant;
- 2 – 5 year’s related experience;
- Driver’s licence will be an added advantage.
- Computer and internet literacy.
Nature of appointment:
- DHET Temporary Appointment.
- R173 703 p.a (SL5);
- According to DHET scales.
Closing date for applications:
- 15 December 2020 (12h00).
Date of commencement / substitute:
- 01 January 2021.
- Ms AS Ngewu 011 872 0830 ext 103.
Candidates are to complete and submit by email:
- Completed Z83: Application for Employment form, obtainable from the Corporate Centre, any EWC campus, any Public Service Department or here: Z83: Application for Employment Form.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae;
- Original certified copies of Academic Record/Transcript, not older than three (3) months
- Original certified copies of qualifications, not older than three (3) months;
- Original certified copy of Identity Document, not older than three (3) months;
- Five (5) contactable references with email addresses.
Applications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
Please mark the application clearly as: APPLICATION: ADMIN CLERK – REFERENCE NO: GER 07/2020.
Applicants should note that if no correspondence has been received within 14 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.
EKURHULENI WEST COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER. THE COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Ekurhuleni West TVET College Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get job vacancies latest update.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!