eThekwini Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about eThekwini Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at eThekwini before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official eThekwini Jobs Careers website/portal.
eThekwini Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the eThekwini vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Performs tasks and activities associated with the collection and delivery of files and documents, correspondence, mail and general functions in the Health Unit.
Key Responsibility Areas
1. Performs tasks or activities associated with general office assistance. 2. Collects and delivers files and documents within the department and other Units in the Old Fort Complex. 3. Loads and offloads all clinic equipment and records into and out of vehicles. 4. Enters reference numbers of all outgoing correspondence. 5. Operates the franking machine, photocopier and shredding machine. 6. Collects and distributes laundry from cloakrooms and doctors rooms. 7. Arranges tea for workshops. Date stamps all birth notifications. 8. Places circulars and notices on all notice boards in the department. 9. Completes post office slips for registered mail.
1. An appropriate level of primary education. 2. 1 Month relevant experience.
1. An appropriate level of secondary education. 2. 3 Months relevant experience
R116 801.22 – R147 320.77 Per Annum
However, if you have any queries regarding the eThekwini Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).