Foot Gear Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Foot Gear Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Foot Gear before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Foot Gear Jobs Careers website/portal.
Foot Gear Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Foot Gear vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
This programme aims at exposing unemployed young graduates to workplace practices for a duration of 12 months in order to maximize their chances of being employed.
- Initiative & Willingness to learn
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Can do attitude
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Good understanding of Windows 10 operating system. Configuration and troubleshooting
- Good understanding of Microsoft office and related features like Teams
- A+ and N+ certification beneficial (completed or in progress)
- General knowledge of computers, laptops, tablets and associated peripherals
- Good understanding of wi-fi and internet technologies in general.
- Past experience of IT end user support will be an added advantage.
- The graduate will be paid a stipend of R4500.00 per month.
CLOSING DATE: 16 AUGUST 2021
NB: Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Foot Gear Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).