GFIC TECH Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about GFIC TECH Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at GFIC TECH before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official GFIC TECH Jobs Careers website/portal.
GFIC TECH Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the GFIC TECH vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations, correspondence and support the work of CEO, Managers within the organization.
- Provide support to Mentors and Mentees of the organization.
- Ensure smooth running of the office and contribute in driving sustainable growth.
- Undertake a variety of administrative, clerical and managerial tasks.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence ( Email & Letters etc) .
- Scheduling Meetings & Taking Minutes.
- Managing Agenda of CEO.
- Prepare PowerPoint Presentation.
- Organizing travel arrangements within the organization.
- Ordering and managing of stationery for the organization.
- Planning events.
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Create and update records and databases with personal and other data
- Making sure the facilities are clean, orderly, and safe
- Analyze supply to determine cost-saving and efficiency savings.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly Reports
- Excellent Communications skills – both verbal and written
- Presentation skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Time Management
- The ability to prioritize tasks
- Organizational Ability
- Familiarity with the office environment
- Commercial awareness
- Able to work with very little supervision
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Good team work skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Personal Motivation
- Deadline driven
- Computer literate (Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.)
- Matric / Grade 12 Qualification
- Qualification in secretarial or office admin will be an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Ability to interact with people
- 3 years working experience
However, if you have any queries regarding the GFIC TECH Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).