HandPicked Recruitment Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about HandPicked Recruitment Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at HandPicked Recruitment before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official HandPicked Recruitment Jobs Careers website/portal.
HandPicked Recruitment Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the HandPicked Recruitment vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Maternity Contract up until 28/02/2022 to start ASAP
- Grade 12 qualification
- A finance qualification (Accounts/Bookkeeping) would be an added advantage
- Experience with AccPack Invoice and GL account allocations essential (Non-negotiable)
- Sound reconciliation skills
- Volume driven
- Honest and reliable individual
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Strong Organizing skills
- Numerical ability
- Multilingual (Afrikaans and English)
Duties will include but is not limited to:
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, processing, and reconciling accounts data
- Debtors function
- Creditors function
- Financial administration
- Perform any other ad-hoc work-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time-to time by management
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
However, if you have any queries regarding the HandPicked Recruitment Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).