Howden Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Howden Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Howden before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Howden Jobs Careers website/portal.
Howden Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Howden vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
The Big Picture:
Howden Power, a Division of Howden Africa (Pty) Ltd is looking for an experienced Quality Administrator to ensure that the customer’s sites where Howden does work complies with the required quality standards and to assist with the maintenance of the quality management system of the organization.
What needs to be done?
- Check and draw up QCP for both mechanical and specialized welding for submission to customers according to Howden standards.
- Compile mechanical and specialized welding data packs before job starts and check that all the required documentation is according to Howden standards
- Compile all standards instruction manuals for outages and make sure that the site supervisor keeps their maintenance standards instruction manuals updated at all times.
- Ensure all quality procedures are up to date and reviewed on an annual basis.
- Assist quality control manager with implementation of quality systems and procedures.
- Check and maintain departmental documents on the server.
- Make sure all drawings for all sites are readily available at Middelburg office.
- Maintain NCR register and assist with completion or close out of NCR’s.
- Ensure all site QC daily reports are filed to site specific files and kept up to date.
- Control and archive data books.
- Ensure the return of data files from site using a data book register and keep it updated on a weekly basis.
- Assist with conducting of Audits on GO Sites and maintenance sites.
- SOX compliance: adhere to Sarbanes Oxley and AX Controls.
What do you need to bring?
- Matric/ Grade 12.
- Computer Literacy in MS word and Excel
- Basic Quality qualification will be an advantage
- Quality exposure in industrial/manufacturing environment will be an advantage
What will you get in return?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Power Service Team. We offer an attractive package, which includes benefits and an opportunity to grow within the company.
Worldwide business – Liaise with our colleagues in 27 countries.
We offer global and local opportunities – 6000 employees and world leading engineers, who create cutting edge developments – You will be a part of over 160 years of innovation and development that continues today with our digital solutions. At Howden, we have a strong corporate identity and purpose – You will be a member of our team, shaping the future of the world and tackling some of the most pressing issues facing the planet.
Our products and organisation are Revolving Around You – Our culture promotes individual development to enhance our most important asset – our people.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Howden Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).