hr Xchange Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about hr Xchange Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at hr Xchange before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official hr Xchange Jobs Careers website/portal.
hr Xchange Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the hr Xchange vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
A well-established mining equipment company is looking for Executive PA and Marketing Secretary who will assist the executive management in the follow-up, execution and reporting on instructions, directives and requests, as well as providing general secretarial and support functions within the executive department. The incumbent will also liaise with the Executive and Sales Management to develop, manage and execute marketing initiatives.
Salary between R240,000 and R300,000 cost to company per annum (benefits include medical aid and pension)
- Follow up on instructions, reports, actions, feedback from managers.
- Take minutes in executive meetings, monthly EXCOM and weekly OPSCO meetings.
- Arrange booking for international travel, air tickets, itineraries, forex and accommodation.
- Filing, reporting, organising, and managing contractual and legal documentation.
- Catering and hosting company guests including hotel accommodation and transport logistics.
- Assistance with documentation, reports, minutes, general correspondence, and communications.
- Liaise with Group Marketing department to develop and align marketing strategies on products, information, and press releases.
- Develop professional print media advertising and advertorial content.
- Compilation of marketing material.
- Liaise with the sales teams to develop presentations and targeted sales information around products and services.
- Manage media platforms.
- Measure and report on feedback from media platforms.
- Advise relevant departments on new marketing information, press releases, innovations, customer responses, etc.
- Be part of the team to organise, plan and manage the company’s attendance at any trade fair, exhibition, roadshows, etc.
- Marketing qualification
- Experience with social media and marketing platforms
- 5 years’ experience in PA / Marketing
- Report writing experience
- Good written and verbal skills
- Fully computer literate on Microsoft Office Suite
This job may be removed before it expires. If you have not heard from us within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
However, if you have any queries regarding the hr Xchange Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).