Huhtamaki Group Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Huhtamaki Group Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Huhtamaki Group before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Huhtamaki Group Jobs Careers website/portal.
Huhtamaki Group Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Huhtamaki Group vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Inspired to grow with your experience, learn and share with new colleagues?
Huhtamaki is a key global provider of sustainable packaging solutions for consumers around the world, enabling wellbeing and convenience. Our innovative products protect on-the-go and on-the-shelf food and beverages, ensuring hygiene and safety, and help prevent food waste.
We are committed to protecting food, people and the planet and are on the lookout for passionate and consummate professionals to join our growing team to help us deliver on our ambitious 2030 Strategy. We look for colleagues who Care, Dare and Deliver.
- Processing of all debtor invoices and credit notes both manually and from the system
- Reconciling Supplier statements to TB
- Reconciling receivables and payables with supporting documentation
- Completion of customer/supplier credit applications
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Matric is essential and completed or nearly completed Financial / Accounting qualification
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in invoicing and/or similar role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP system, knowledge of Syspro would be advantageous
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize for demanding workload
- Ability to work under pressure and adherence to strict month end deadlines
- Ability to work extra time as and when required
However, if you have any queries regarding the Huhtamaki Group Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).