IWG Careers Vacancy Application Details.
The IWG Careers Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
IWG Careers Jobs Vacancy
In a world where businesses are quickly shifting to hybrid work, IWG are pioneering the workspaces of tomorrow. We operate in 120 countries, providing workspace solutions to meet any requirement.
Innovation, drive and passion mean we’re a company that is always growing and adapting to what the world needs. A place for people who don’t want to stay in their comfort zone; for people who push forward and give 100% to make things happen.
Drive, Energy, Ambition, Ideas… What will you be doing?
Our centres offer busy professionals the perfect space in which to work, engage and be productive. Equipped to cater for their every need, they are built creatively, with the latest equipment and connectivity to support even the most hectic of working demands.
You will be critical to making our centres run like clockwork. Our buildings may be beautiful, and the tech top-notch, but it is people like you who really complete the experience. If you join us as a Community Associate, you will help create a great environment for our customers, which means they return happy, time and time again.
What you’ll need…
Customer service – this is at the heart of what we do so you should have a background in the service industry and have dealt with a diverse mix of people and customers. We offer a comprehensive induction and lots of training so we will consider people from a range of backgrounds such as Retail, Hospitality the creative arts…anywhere where the customer is at the heart of the business.
Leadership – You’ll be working in a small team of between 2-5 people (depending on the size of your centre) so you should have experience of working independently. Leaders at IWG are inspiring, caring and nurturing to ensure their people feel motivated to deliver world class customer service, every single day. If you join us, you’ll be developing your career from day one!
Tech – We use a variety of systems and tech in our centres, so you’ll need to have a good command of basic IT packages such as MS Office. We will teach you the rest.
Problem Solving – No two days will be the same, each one will throw up new challenges for you to overcome. Problem solving is important, you will be thinking on your feet, ensuring your centre always run smoothly.
What’s in it for you…
- You get to work in an amazing office building with great facilities
- A structured, comprehensive induction and ongoing training to help you settle into your new job and grow your career
- Lots of variety and new challenges – no two days are the same
- An opportunity to help to run a centre as if it was your own
- Dynamic working environments, with committed teams to build great relationships with customers
- Generous benefits and salary
- Sales & KPI led bonus & incentives
- We are a truly global business with 3,400 locations in 120 countries. This means we can offer continual development and opportunities for progression including international mobility.
- A truly diverse and inclusive workforce
- Work/Life balance – standard business hours (Monday to Friday)
- A full time, permanent job that you can rely on
Go far and world-wide…
As you would expect from a global market leader, we operate within a fast-paced environment. We are looking for people who are hungry to learn and advance their careers, if you’re ambitious we will give you the opportunity to grow your career.
Candidates with a strong customer focus will thrive in our environment and we welcome applications from any sector or background.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!