Joblink Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about the Joblink – Midrand, Gauteng Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, salary scale, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Joblink before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Joblink Jobs Careers website/portal.
- Don’t forget that the Joblink vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Contact person for this role
An Accounting firm is seeking to employ a young and dynamic receptionist to join their team in Midrand. Previously worked in an accounting/auditing firm, a candidate that is immediately – 2 weeks available to start
Duties and Responsibilities
- The suitable candidate should have grade 12, excellent communication skills, basic typing skills, and computer skills
- Office administration qualification or equivalent
- Assisting with data capturing
- Ensuring a neat and tidy reception area at all times, filing and other general administration duties
- Answering and forwarding telephone calls
- Good telephone etiquette
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint inc)
- Ensuring telephone list is kept up to date
- Manage and respond to general telephonic queries.
- Ad hoc responsibilities as and when required.
- The suitable candidate should have grade 12
- Must have Office administration or equivalent qualification
R 10 000 CTC
However, if you have any queries regarding the Joblink Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).