Johnsor Construction – Bloemfontein Vacancy for – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Details about Johnsor Construction – Bloemfontein Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Johnsor Construction – Bloemfontein before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Jobs Careers website/portal.
Johnsor Construction – Bloemfontein Jobs Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Johnsor Construction – Bloemfontein recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
A vacancy exists for a Administrator. The main purpose of the position is to provide co-ordination, administrative and secretarial support to the Area Manager and Key Accounts Manager
Key Performance Areas
– Co-ordination of appointments, diary management and client engagements/events. – Office administration and general Administrative duties. – Co-ordination of e-mail, correspondence and written communication. – Screening of telephone calls and taking of messages. – Minute taking at selected meetings and engagements. – Maintaining of strict confidential protocols regarding correspondence and communication. – Liaising at different levels of the Branch and act as Ambassador of the Area Manager office. – Consolidate management information and reports. – Compiling weekly and monthly reports. Typing of documents, reports and preparation of presentations
– Grade 12. – Administrative/Secretarial Post School Qualification. – At least 3-5 Years’ experience as an Administrator reporting to Senior Management. – Ability to work extended hours as and when required. – Clear criminal record and no pending cases. – Advanced Excel, MS Word and Power Point proficiency. – Knowledge of the SAP and ePayroll systems are beneficial. – Above average verbal and written communication skills. – Ability to resolve conflict effectively
– Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle office maters with utmost professionalism. – Strong interpersonal and communication skills with diplomacy and tact to interact effectively at all levels. – Above average report writing skills. – Organising skills. – Initiative skills. – Time Management skills. – Attention to detail. – Team player. – Self-development and that of others. – Self-motivated & Independent operator.
location: Bloemfontein, Free State
However, if you have any queries regarding the Johnsor Construction – Bloemfontein Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get job vacancies latest update.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!