Klinicare Group of Pharmacies Vacancy Application Details.
The Klinicare Group of Pharmacies Jobs Vacancy application form, recruitment requirements, careers eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Jobs website/portal.
Klinicare Group of Pharmacies Jobs Vacancy – Application Details
Full Job Description
Mondays to Fridays 08h30-17h30 or 09h00 -18h00 (including an hour lunch)
Every second Saturday 08h30-13h00
Key performance areas:
- Travel vaccinations, child immunizations, flu vaccines & family planning
- Cholesterol, glucose, PSA, TB, HIV, Hemoglobin and Blood Pressure testing.
- Wound care, ear syringe procedures.
- Record fridge temperature & maintain the cold chain.
- Daily registers of clients and record keeping.
- Keep clinic neat and tidy, filing & reports up to date.
- Assist with ad hoc off-site requests for vaccinations.
- Ordering of clinic stock.
- Attend training.
- Market the clinic.
- B Cur Degree
- Professional Clinic Sister with a B Cur Degree
- Currently registered with the South African Nursing Council
- Current Clinic experience
- Computer literate
- Well-organized and tidy
- Customer orientated, friendly and professional
- Marketing driven
- Residing in the Bloemfontein Mangaung Metropole.
- Proficient in English and Afrikaans.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bachelors (Required)
- Clinic Sister: 2 years (Required)
Application Deadline: 2022/06/13
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!