Lancet Laboratories Vacancy Application Details Administration Clerk – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Lancet Laboratories Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Lancet Laboratories before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Lancet Laboratories Jobs Careers website/portal.
Lancet Laboratories Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Lancet Laboratories vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Administration Clerk: Cape Town . This is a Casual Hourly Rate – Temp position based at Simon’s Town – Western Cape.
To provide safe collection and delivery of specimens within and near Lancet premises and assists with administrative functions in the lab.
Minimum Criteria Required:
Bsc Degree Advantageous
0-1 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
Relevant Job Knowledge:
Entry Level Position
Key Performance Areas:
- Logs on the system to register for attendance as per set standard operating procedures.
- Performs hospitals rounds, deliver reports, and collect samples for processing in accordance with relevant standard operating procedures to facilitate work flow.
- Checks reports placed on the rack by the controllers for delivery or collection.
- Sorts the collection and delivery reports according to route to ensure efficient and timeous delivery/ collection of specimens.
- Records reference numbers on the register book which will serve as collection/ delivery proof of receipts by the doctors.
- Loads cooler bag with ice for the collection of specimens as per set standard operating procedures.
- Collect and deliver specimens internally, between depots and ensures that specimens are delivered to correct destination.
- Assists with sample registration (“logging”), receiving of specimens, dispatching of specimens for processing and queries according to set standard operating procedures.
- Scans specimen bar codes to support specimen tracking processes.
- Responsible to track progress of sample delivery by couriers to ensure that specimens are received by the designated laboratory, processed and results returned timeously and in compliance with set standard operating procedures.
- Assists with monitoring of stock levels and orders additional stock to ensure the availability of required materials at all times and ensure delivery of stock to the doctor’s rooms.
- Receives cash from patients and ensures banking of monies in accordance with relevant standard operating procedures.
Ability to work in a pressured environment
Ability to work as part of a team
Attention To Detail
Confidentiality / Sensitivity
Compensation is commensurate with qualification and experience level.
- Closing date: 20-12-2020
However, if you have any queries regarding the Lancet Laboratories Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).