LTVplus Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about LTVplus Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at LTVplus before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official LTVplus Jobs Careers website/portal.
LTVplus Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the LTVplus vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
We are completely remote. You choose your favorite spot to work and help customers every day. It’s all up to you. Though we are scattered all over the world, we keep in touch with everyone daily so you’ll never feel isolated or alone.
We’re interested in your growth. Your career opportunities are limitless. Start in one role, work hard, learn, and we will be more than happy to help you advance in your career.
This position would require the successful candidate to have exposure to Human Resources and have strong administrative experience with excellent communication skills, written and verbal (English).
Responsibilities of the Virtual Assistant to be Admin Support to the staff by:
- Creating employee schedules
- Answering phones and emails
- Zoho Desk Ticket checks and updates for open installs
- Customer service (customer communication)
- Scheduling installations
- Tracking job progress
- Alerting when jobs are scheduled or complete
Seasonal HR Support
- Review resumes finding qualified applicants per management’s direction
- Scheduling interviews with managers for applicants that meet qualifications for positions
- Processing new recruits within Zoho
- Set up Zoho account and email for new recruits
- Daily Truck Logs (Reviewing GPS logs daily)
- Checking daily hours with the manager,
- Complete payroll sheet bi-weekly
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal (English)
- Be an Organized and good planner with Time management skills
- Be a Self-motivator and self-starter
However, if you have any queries regarding the LTVplus Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).