Macmillan Education Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Macmillan Education Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Macmillan Education before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Macmillan Education Jobs Careers website/portal.
Macmillan Education Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Macmillan Education vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Macmillan Education is a place where vibrant minds meet. We’re a trusted education brand and our core values are to be Passionate, Supportive and Inventive in everything we do.
We’ve been around for a while (since 1843), but that doesn’t mean that we’re old fashioned. We consider ourselves to be confident, self-assured, entrepreneurial and, especially, ground breaking!
We’re in the business of helping people learn and to better their lives through education, and as a result we look for individuals who are not just passionate about education, but also about making a difference.
As the publishers and marketers of quality textbooks and educational support materials, we aim to transform learning through discovery
Job title: Junior Publishing Process Coordinator
Department: Regional Publishing and Services
Salary: Market related
Reporting to: Regional Publishing Process Manager
Reference number: PS/MSA/19092021
We are looking for an experienced professional to appoint to the role of Junior Publishing Process Coordinator within the Regional Publishing and Services department. The Junior Publishing Process Coordinator uses his or her strong organisation, communication and analytical skills to:
- Create and implement more efficient processes and systems for print and digital publishing administration
- Co-ordinate budget inputs to a consolidated format that is compliant and meets agreed standards
- Collate, analyse and present data pertaining to publishing projects
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders on requirements for both submissions and education department catalogues
- Co-ordinate admin and support functions within the Regional Publishing and Services department.
- A degree in Business Administration or equivalent tertiary qualification (MS Excel certified qualification will be advantageous).
- Relevant experience in business administration or data analytics.
- Advanced computer skills.
- A strong interest in data driven systems.
- Proven experience in project management and team support.
- Able to co-ordinate and collaborate with teams to ensure high levels of compliance are maintained across all functions.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and self-motivated, with strong time-management skills.
- Able to work well under pressure, within strict deadlines and to excellent quality standards.
- Able to filter information and accurately assess priorities with conflicting demands and busy work periods.
- Able to work well independently, using own initiative.
- Able to build and maintain key working relationships at all levels, both within the company and with external stakeholders.
- Project management and delivery of diverse publishing projects.
- Proactive engagement with relevant stakeholders to facilitate continuous development of more efficient online systems and processes.
- Lead the support function requirements in the implementation of submission projects.
Are you ‘The One’?
Our team is dynamic, enthusiastic and high-achieving. We use our planning and organisation skills to balance deadline demands with our creativity in creating quality learning materials. We enjoy great communication in all its forms, and use our skills in this area to work well with a wide variety of people. Together, we constantly push the boundaries of what we know and how we work.
NB: In terms of meeting the company’s goals with respect to Employment Equity, people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Macmillan Education Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).