MacRobert Attorneys Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about MacRobert Attorneys Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at MacRobert Attorneys before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official MacRobert Attorneys Jobs Careers website/portal.
MacRobert Attorneys Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the MacRobert Attorneys vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
- Attends to all verbal, dictated and written instruction as per director and associates
- Screening of calls as well as message taking for allocated division
- Communication of messages and/or communication to Director and Associates
- Assist with queries regarding deposits, requisitions for payments and receipts
- Give written instructions to the accounts department, to pay accounts such as counsels, agents, settlement amounts and costs
- Assist with researches when required
- Opening files
- Assist with queries regarding support services such as IT, HR, Accounts
- Keeping record of diary
- Update various databases
- Follow up and attend to FICA documents
- Send to accounts department when received
- Attend to all written and verbal instructions from attorney
- Send report updates to clients via email / telephone
- Draft schedules of marks to clients
- Attend to correspondence from clients
- Follow up outstanding documents and invoices with clients
- Draft notices, certificates, letters, forms, emails and forward to CIPC trade mark office
- Follow up outstanding matters with the CIPC trade mark office
- Search CIPC trade mark database
- Draft invoices
- Follow up on age analysis
- Assis with additional work (overflow) as and when requested
Successful candidate will be responsible for general secretarial duties, filing, prosecution, maintenance and renewal of trade mark applications, portfolio and database management.
However, if you have any queries regarding the MacRobert Attorneys Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).