Motus Aftermarket Parts Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Motus Aftermarket Parts Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Motus Aftermarket Parts before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Motus Aftermarket Parts Jobs Careers website/portal.
Motus Aftermarket Parts Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Motus Aftermarket Parts vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Alert Engine Parts is searching for a Admin Assistant to join the branch in Pretoria. The purpose of this position is to assist the finance team by delivering financial and administration tasks. The successful candidate will also work closely with the Cashier and COD Clerk. This position reports to the Branch Administrator.
Key Performance Indicators will include, but not limited to;
- Liaison with the cashiers (COD, Debtors, Cash Sales) to ensure that the daily banking is prepared (DSS).
- Reconcile bank statement to cash, COD and Debtor payments.
- Liaise with Cash in Transit Company to ensure that all the daily banking is collected timeously.
- Preparation of necessary banking related reports (Daily Summary Sheet and CSS).
- Liaise with Head Office where necessary (To follow up any reconciliation related queries sent through by Head Office)
- Send daily DSS report to Head office, as well as the hard copies on weekly basis
- Maintain filing system which enables easy access to records.
- Follow up bank related queries
- Sorting out shorts and overs on a daily basis.
Assisting the Branch Administrator with the following:
- Making sure invoices are issued correctly – including all necessary detail e.g Vat no.
- Attach all documentation e.g. proof of banking detail of supplier.
- Generating payment Vouchers and creditor’s remittances for EFT payments.
- Loading EFT payments on bank site, confirming amount and supplier as per documentation.
- Get approval from managers to sign off and release payments.
- Completing the Manager’s accounts.
- Mid-month and end of month Managers Accounts.
- Keeping accurate record of the EFT payments from branch, including filing.
- Making sure all petrol slips are received monthly reconciling them to bank statement.
- Summarising the petrol usage every month.
- Completing the GRI Report.
- Completing the Petrol Recon.
- Completing the Fleet Information Report.
- Tracking expiry dates of vehicle licences as well as drivers licenses.
- Completing the Vehicle and Branch Accident/Incident Reports.
- Completing Motor Vehicle Claim Forms.
- Completing the Injury on Duty Report paperwork
- Following up IOD until Final report from the Medical Professional
At Motus we are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goal
Please note that candidates not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful
However, if you have any queries regarding the Motus Aftermarket Parts Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).