Motus Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Motus Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Motus before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Motus Jobs Careers website/portal.
Motus Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Motus vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Alert Engine Parts is seaching for an Admin Assistant to assist with finance/ banking duties in the East Rand branch. The purpose of this position is to perform general admin fucntions and mainly ensure that the COD’ Petty Cash and bank statements are correct.
Key Performance Indicators will inlcude, but not limited to;
- Perform general administrative functions at the relevant branch
- Relieve the cashier(s) in the front or the COD clerk when needed
- Answer telephones/switchboard duties
- Matching of Cash on Delivery invoices on the system each day
- Taking customer deposits, receipting these & ensuring that they are banked timeously according to company policy.
- Receiving cash for debtors account payments & ensuring that these are banked
- timeously according to company policy and recorded timeously on the daily summary sheet input sheets.
- Writing up the Daily Summary Sheets accurately & timeously each day and ensuring that they are sent to Head Office on time
- Assisting with the payments of Sundry Creditors, including writing out cheques
- Assisting with the maintenance of the cash book and Managers Account, including straight forward postings.
- Performing month end accruals accurately & ensuring that they are sent up to Head Office timeously
- Petty Cash Function – maintaining & recording all petty cash transactions
- To keep a float box & ensure that it is adequately stocked (were required)
- Pass credits as and when needed (where required)
- Print daily reports of outstanding CODs and follow up any discrepancies
- Do daily COD transfers from the bank statement
- Grade 12
- Financial Qualification would be an added advantage as this is a versatile and strategic post
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Previous banking and/or admin experience
- Organised, accurate and professional
- Good with numbers & calculations
- A quick learner who will be willing to speak up if there is a problem
- An honest and trustworthy individual willing & able to work with large amounts of cash each day
- Able to work under pressure
Closing date: Friday, 18 December 2020
At Motus we are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goal
Please note that candidates not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful
However, if you have any queries regarding the Motus Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).