National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight a Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight a Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight a before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight a Jobs Careers website/portal.
National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight a Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight a vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
POSITION: Document Management Clerk
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To perform all clerical duties as per processes, procedures and standards in terms of Disputes, Enforcement Administration and Litigation administration document management and control in the region.
- Receiving and dispatching Disputes, Enforcement Administration and Litigation administration correspondence, documentation and post on a daily basis and keep track and record of it in order to control it,
- Maintain a credible filing system and where necessary administer the Tidy Filing system, if applicable.
- Ensure that documentation and files are up to date and filed appropriately
- Retrieving requested files and keep track of it as dispatched
- Resolve queries pertaining to filed documentation
- Scan and file electronic documentation as and where necessary
- Keep a register on excel for CCMA and Labour Court cases,
- Report system on filing challenges and recommendations on improvements.
- Typing and Language proof reading or spelling corrections, where applicable.
Essential requirements of the post
- Matric Certificate
- 1 Year Admin Experience
- Computer Literacy
- Filing Systems knowledge
- Numeracy Skills
- Basic Report writing
Remuneration Grade: B2
It is the Council’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the EE Plan, first preference will be given to African Males/ African Females.
Closing date: 08 March 2021
Should you not hear from us 30 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
However, if you have any queries regarding the National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight a Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).