New lovelife Trust Vacancy Application Details.
The New lovelife Trust Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
New lovelife Trust Jobs Vacancy
The New loveLife Trust is an NGO that campaigns with nationwide community level outreach and supports programmes that promote healthy, HIV-free living among South African teens. loveLife has reached unprecedented scale in implementing cutting-edge comprehensive and combined social behaviour change programming face-to-face with adolescents.
The New loveLife Trust is looking to recruit a person to provide a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness at the Office and provide support and administration duties to team members at the Office
· Reception duties- Assisting with answering calls at reception
· Servicing visitors by backing up the receptionist
· Faxing and photocopying duties
· Receiving and delivering mail
· Always ensure the publication stand at reception is always full
· Preparing meeting rooms before and after meetings
· Ensure all offices, reception and corridors are kept tidy at all times in line with Health & Safety Standards requirements
· Ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and risk of contamination is minimized.
· Empty and wash out bins in all offices
· Kitchen & Catering duties
· Keep the kitchens clean and wipe around kitchen surfaces
· Washing of dishes and utensils
· Check diary for meetings planned and prepare teas and refreshments for all meetings
· Assist with catering at office functions and events
· Toilet Cleaning-Clean lavatory basins with appropriate cleaner provided
· Ensure toilets are clean at all times
· Refill towels in each dispenser
· Support Services and Administration
· Assist departments with filling as requested
· Check if all windows are closed at the end of the day
· Assist with office functions preparations as requested
· Arrange furniture in meeting rooms
Suitable candidates will need to satisfy the following requirements:
· 3 years Office Administration experience
· Customer Services
· Communication and interpersonal skills
· Local language proficiency
· Time management skills
· Problem solving
· Ability to interact with people at all levels
· Ability to use office equipment such as fax and copy machines
· Ability to work as part of a team
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: R60,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!