Nielsen Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Nielsen Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Nielsen before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Nielsen Jobs Careers website/portal.
Nielsen Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Nielsen vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Accuracy is the name of the game, and we’ve got the data to prove it. If precision and quality are important to you, you’ll fit right in as a Digital Data Entry Clerk at Nielsen Media.
As part of the Digital Department data entry team you will be required to take accountability for accurately coding digital data and running quality control checks.
- Daily check to confirm Digital supplier has provided the daily files correctly
- Coding of digital data in the businesses bespoke software
- Loading completed digital data to Nielsen client interface
- Run quality control checks on data the has been uploaded
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Accountable to the complete end to end digital process
- Keeping track of and documenting errors.
- Be able to build strong client relationships.
- Resolving all queries according to procedures.
- Good communication skill to be able to work with global technical support teams
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Min Educational Qualification – 12th Grade
- 1 – 2 years working experience
- Having any kind of Data Entry experience is preferred.
- Having any kind of data analytics experience will be an advantage
- Candidates must be Computer literate and must be proficient on the following, Excel, Google sheets, Google Docs.
- Must have good communication Skills.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Media would not function without our Operations teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients. Growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences, the Operations teams are culture cultivators. Around the globe, we are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
You will be an integral part of a dynamic and hardworking team, who will support, teach and help you grow into the role.
ABOUT NIELSEN MEDIA
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
However, if you have any queries regarding the Nielsen Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).