O’Brien Recruitment Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about O’Brien Recruitment Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at O’Brien Recruitment before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official O’Brien Recruitment Jobs Careers website/portal.
O’Brien Recruitment Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the O’Brien Recruitment vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
22nd July 2021
Brackenfell, South Africa
4 to 6 years
- Customer Care
- Social Media
- Customer Services
- Social Media
The Social Media Customer Engagement Officer will be responsible for; monitoring the Group’s social media platforms, conducting strategic external listening, engaging with customers and other stakeholders on a daily basis to resolve customer complaints (in line with Customer Care Policy) and positively influencing the social media community with regards to the company’s reputation.
Summery of key responsibilities:
- Social Media Communication and Customer Engagement
- Risk Control
- Internal Communications
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Social Media/Journalism/Communications/Marketing
- 4 – 6 years Social Media Customer Service
- 2 – 3 years of Customer Relations/Complaint Handling Experience
Knowledge and skills
- 4 – 6 years Job-related Social Media Knowledge (Blogging, Facebook, Twitter))
- 2 – 3 years of Customer Service Knowledge
- 2 – 3 years job-related Reputation Management Knowledge
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Analytical and Critical Thinking Ability
It looks like you’re one step
closer to finding your dream job!
To enter, all you need to do is find your dream job right here on Ditto, share it on your social profiles using the hashtag #DittoDreamJob and make sure you like and follow our social pages. Competition ends 19 August 2021. Terms and conditions apply.
However, if you have any queries regarding the O’Brien Recruitment Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).