OUTsurance Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about OUTsurance Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at OUTsurance before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official OUTsurance Jobs Careers website/portal.
OUTsurance Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the OUTsurance vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
OUTsurance is a world-class profit orientated short-term & life insurer. You always get something OUT, in that we are vibrant, successful and values orientated with an awesome dynamic culture. Our success can be attributed to the OUTstanding people that work for us.
We are looking for a reliable Benefit Administrator to join our team. As a Benefit Administrator, you will be responsible for the employee benefit in our company. Since our benefits plans play an important role in employee satisfaction, your role will be extremely important to us.
It is also important that you always stay confidential and that you possess excellent communication skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Facilitate induction
- Assist the employees with UIF forms
- Manage the medical aid
- Manage Gap cover
- Ensure timely payment of monthly payments to the 3rd parties
- Full benefits administration including communication to the employees and management
- Update and maintain employee records
- Advise employees of their benefit options
- Maintain professional communication with all the stakeholders
- Maternity session
- Manage IOD process
- General admin duties
Skills & Competencies:
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details and quality oriented
- Team player
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Strong administrative skills
- BA in Business Administration, B.Com in Human Resources or equivalent
- MS Office – Advance MS Excel
- Exposure to Payroll benefit environment with 5 years or more of experience
An ideal candidate will be able to align their personal work values to the OUTsurance values of Awesome Service, Passionate, Honest, Human, Dynamic and Recognition.
In accordance with OUTsurance Insurance Company Ltd Employment Equity goals, preference will be given to individuals who meet the job requirements and are from the various designated groups.
However, if you have any queries regarding the OUTsurance Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).