Pam Golding Properties Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Pam Golding Properties Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Pam Golding Properties before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Pam Golding Properties Jobs Careers website/portal.
Pam Golding Properties Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Pam Golding Properties vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Main Purpose of the Job
Pam Golding Properties is recognised locally and internationally as Southern Africa’s leading independent real estate group and country’s most awarded real estate company. We are looking for a well presented, highly energetic, friendly and professional individual to promote a welcoming and professional branch image through the efficient handling of clients/staff/ business associates’ queries, whether telephonically or by personal contact. We are looking for someone that lives locally and is not reliant on public transport. Remuneration R7500 pm.
* Switchboard and front office reception for the branch from 08h30 until 17h00 Monday to Friday; * Dealing with incoming correspondence via emails or telephone, and ensuring that messages reach agents and/or staff in a timeous manner; * Attending to walk-in clients; * Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, ensuring the smooth running of office technology and ensuring that telephone lists and numbers are up to date; * Receiving documentation or property keys by clients or service providers, and ensuring that these are properly accounted for/passed on to the relevant agent/staff member; * General office duties including the ordering of office supplies, stationery, general correspondence and filing.
* Excellent telephone and front office manner representing the Pam Golding brand; * Good interpersonal skills and service orientation; * An ability to work independently, make own decisions and use own initiative, as well as the ability to work as part of a team; * Approachable, confident and friendly demeanour; * Possess the ability to prioritise; * Efficient and accurate when taking telephonic messages; * Able to handle correspondence with initiative; * Solution orientated.
Education & Experience
* Matric; * At least 2 years previous experience in a receptionist/secretarial position;
Knowledge & Skills Required
* Property knowledge or previous experience in a similar role a definite plus; * Computer literate – Microsoft Office, Excel, Internet.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Pam Golding Properties Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).