PPECB Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about PPECB Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at PPECB before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official PPECB Jobs Careers website/portal.
PPECB Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the PPECB vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
The Operations Department in Musina has a vacancy for a Administrative Clerk to be appointed on a fixed term contract to assist the region during the peak of the Citrus season to deal with the escalation in volumes. This role will come to an end when volumes decline to the extent that additional assistance is not required.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Capturing of timesheet on weekly basis
- Reception duties including the maintenance of the reception area
- Capturing the Q08/Q13/Q14/Q31/ Q56 /Q68and the sample results, checking the outstanding results and follow-up with the Lab if results have not been received.
- Capturing the PQIs and the batches
- Checking accuracy and quality of captured information
- Checking the consignment note for titan on the system if is being billed if not, doing the follow-up with the inspector if he/she is being slinked.
- Assisting the Regional Administrator with stock management.
- Receiving, stamping, filling the batches , Qs and PQI every day
- Verifying the volume of the consignment note for Titan and related documents
- Liaising with clerical and other team members
- Courier of samples, documents and Fax/Scan and mail Timesheets/log sheets from remote areas
- Batch/Q08 audits
- Issuing and maintenance of stock e.g. stickers (pass, reject, sample stickers)
- Compile Route files
- Filling of documents
- Acting as a reception point for telephone enquiries and visitors
- Update FBO data basis per block
- Receiving and printing of export and phytosanitary certificates
- Establishing information for proof, validation or evidence
- Planning a logical sequence of events or tasks
- A Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 2 years relevant administrative experience
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven track record of taking ownership enabled by responsible and accountable behaviour
It is our intention to promote equity according to our Employment Equity plan with the filling of posts. All applications will be considered, with the understanding that, in terms of the PPECB Employment Equity Plan, preference will currently be given to candidates from the designated groups.
However, if you have any queries regarding the PPECB Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).