Road Accident Fund Job Vacancies | Latest Jobs in South Africa – The Road Accident Fund (RAF) recruitment advertisement has been published for the various positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position before the recruitment application deadline.
Road Accident Fund Vacancies
Below, are the latest updates on Road Accident Fund (RAF) Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links published on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official Road Accident Fund Jobs Careers website/portal.
- Don’t forget that the Road Accident Fund recruitment is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Road Accident Fund Jobs Recruitment
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT: ARCHIVE SERVICE T.A.S.K GRADE 6 X10
Key Performance Areas
- Perform Filing functions in Archive Services
- Perform File Retrieval in Archive Services Auditing
- Receipt and dispatching of files in Archive Services
- Perform scanning / Auditing of all files in the Branch
- Requesting and collection of Off-site Files
Qualifications and Experience
- NQF 4 (Matric or Grade 12) qualification
- Relevant 1 year experience in an administrative field
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
- Personal Mastery
- Emotional Wisdom
- Ethics Governance
- Customer Orientation and customer focus
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of the RAF policies and procedures
- Basic understanding of RAF
Total cost to company applicable to this position is minimum R 185 338.00 per annum, negotiable.
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
NB: Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address: Phethani.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 22 October 2019.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
- Submit a short CV with a maximum of 5 pages
- Please indicate your current salary and salary expectations if considered for the position.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are underrepresented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Be social by sharing this post with others and don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to get job vacancies latest updates.
However, if you have any feelings regardings the Road Accident Fund Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.