SBV Vacancy for – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Details about SBV Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at SBV before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Jobs Careers website/portal.
SBV Jobs Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the SBV recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
- Ensures that all transactions in area or responsibility are processed timeously
- On time generation of all entries in paying status from Procurement system for area under control (Accounts Payable, Imprest, Petty cash).
- Ensure the accuracy of all GL allocations.
- Review for items of Capital nature or prepaid items.
- Process journals to reallocate cost when GL allocations are incorrect.
- Review the accuracy and validity of all supporting documentation.
- Ensures that all invoices complies with the VAT regulations in order to claim VAT back.
- Escalate all outstanding entries that are not timeously loaded or receipted.
- Payment and refund processing
- Responsible for:
oOn time processing of all payments and refunds in area of control.
- oAccuracy and completeness of payments.
- oThat all reconciliations that supports payments are in balance.
- oAll vendors are paid within payment terms.
- oAll Imprest and Petty cash accounts are refunded within timelines.
- oAll employee refunds are processed within timelines.
- oAll statutory payments are processed within timelines
- Accruals and reallocations
- Raise accruals for all receipted open orders on procurement report.
- Raise accruals for all recurring expenses in area of control.
- Reverse accruals when payment is generated from procurement system
- Responsible for Balance sheet recons for area of responsibility (Accrual accounts, Imprest and Petty cash accounts.
- Make sure only valid entries in Balance sheet recons and resolve reconciling items timeously.
- General office administration
- Keeps record of all financial documentation for auditing purposes
- Ensure all Filling are done within agreed time frames
- Assist with any Adhoc duties as and when required
- Work Experience
- No Prior Experience
- Matric with Accounts and/or Mathematics with a minimum pass rate of 60% or above for any of these subjects, and/or,
- Actively studying towards a 3 year tertiary financial qualification.
However, if you have any queries regarding the SBV Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get job vacancies latest update.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!