Sea Harvest Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Sea Harvest Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Sea Harvest before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Sea Harvest Jobs Careers website/portal.
Sea Harvest Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Sea Harvest vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Sea Harvest believes in the acquisition, enhancement and development of young aspiring talent. The Organisation facilitates this through our structured graduate programme. We focus on the empowerment of our high-potential and emerging leaders. Working at Sea Harvest provides our employees with a broad range of employment and development opportunities across the company.
The company is seeking to offer a graduate a 12-month programme through to gain valuable work experience within a particular field, so as to provide them with the fundamental kick-start to their career.
We are seeking Graduates in the following fields ONLY:
- BCom: Accounting
- BEng: Industrial Engineering
- BTech: Industrial Engineering
- BTech: Food Technology
- BTech: Consumer Science: Food & Nutrition
- BSc: Food Science
- Bachelor’s Degree as per the above
- No previous study-related work experience (i.e. Graduate; Internship programme)
The ideal Graduate should be:
- Open to challenges
- Flexible and adaptable
- Willing to learn and grow
- Courageous and resilient
- Team player
- An Innovative thinker
- Strong analytical skills
- Microsoft suite Skills
- Leadership skills
- Excellent in execution
- Proactive and assertive
Interested parties who meet the above requirements should submit the following documentation to support their application:
- certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate
- Certified copy of Qualification certificate OR letter indicating that qualification will be achieved end 2021
- Copies of University transcripts
However, if you have any queries regarding the Sea Harvest Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).