Servest Careers Vacancy for ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK- Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Details about Servest Careers Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Servest Careers before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Jobs Careers website/portal.
Servest Careers Jobs Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Servest Careers recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
• Grade 12, Relevant Tertiary qualification • Must be a South African Citizen • Accpac experience advantageous • Clear criminal record; • Effective time management; • 3 years previous experience in similar role. • Sound administration skills • Strong communication skills • Strong reconciliation skills • Good command of the English language (spoken and written). • Computer literate competent and well acquainted with the MS Office Suite (MS Word
Duties & Responsibilities
COMPETENCIES Sound financial technical knowledge Analytical skills Effective communication skills Accuracy and attention to detail Identify solutions to problems, opportunities or issues raised. Maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external clients and stakeholders Client service – being responsive to client needs and customer focused behaviour Communication – Can communicate effectively Personal effectiveness – Demonstrate sound organisational and administrative skills and high professional standards. Willingness to learn and be self-motivated. Job management – takes responsibility, is productive and completes work effectively and in a timely manner. Technical – continuously develops knowledge and shares skills Key responsible areas Reviewing creditors reconciliations Ensure all invoices are captured in the month that they are incurred Checking of payment requisitions for payments to be made Ensure suppliers are paid in accordance with terms granted Ensuring all invoices received from suppliers are VAT compliant Ensure Purchase Order/receipts are matched to invoices Ensure VAT compliance with regards to receipt, issuing and processing all transactions on accounting systems (customers and suppliers) Ensure BEE compliance and audit is completed timeously General administration and record keeping that is accurate and up to date. Strictly adhering to all month end deadlines
However, if you have any queries regarding the Servest Careers Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get job vacancies latest update.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!