SRK Consulting South Africa Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about SRK Consulting South Africa Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at SRK Consulting South Africa before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official SRK Consulting South Africa Jobs Careers website/portal.
SRK Consulting South Africa Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the SRK Consulting South Africa vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Experience and Skills
The candidate must:
- Have Matric / Grade 12.
- A diploma would be advantageous.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in the office administration field.
- Have experience in the implementation of ISO 9001:2015.
- Have communication skills, oral and written, which demonstrate a professional, customer-focused approach to completing assignments and representing the Company.
- Understand and follow Company policies and procedures.
- Takes initiative by using modern day apps.
- Have the ability to work independently with minimum supervision but also able to work in a team environment.
- Have excellent organisational skills, tact, diplomacy, and the ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality in sensitive matters and display excellent judgment.
- Be proficient in MS Office 365/Outlook/MS Access.
- Have a valid drivers licence.
- Have an available and reliable vehicle for business use at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
The candidates duties and responsibilities are:
- Managing the switchboard, front desk, and reception area.
- Screen telephone calls, enquiries and requests and handle them when appropriate.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Liaising with clients both face to face and telephonically in a professional manner.
- General office administration as required.
- Register suppliers on the SRK database.
- Stocktaking and ordering of groceries/stationary.
- Ensuring the printers are at all times in an operational condition.
- Assisting with Courier arrangements for the office.
- Coordinate external meeting attendees.
- Travel arrangements.
- Office administration which includes creating requisitions for orders, invoicing and assistance with financial reporting.
- Liaison with the supporting departments of SRK Head Office.
- Quality control and formatting of reports.
- ISO related filing, auditing, reporting and close-out of projects.
- Provide ISO related training and support to project managers.
- Ad-hoc delivery/collection of items.
- Assist with the arrangement of meetings and ensure venues are prepared for meetings.
- Assist with tender and proposal compilations.
SRK reserves the right not to make an appointment. Submissions from underqualified or overqualified applicants may not receive a response. Applicants not receiving a response within 15 days once the vacancy has closed, should deem their applications to have been unsuccessful.
However, if you have any queries regarding the SRK Consulting South Africa Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).