Standard Bank Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Standard Bank Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Standard Bank before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Standard Bank Jobs Careers website/portal.
Standard Bank Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Standard Bank vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
To support an executive or other level of senior manager by providing administrative support, schedule coordination, secretarial functions, procurement, travel management, meeting and workshop coordination.
- Proactively manage the diary of the executive, set up meetings as requested. Review the diary requests
with the executive on a daily basis to determine which meetings should be accepted, delegated or
- Track and monitor the acceptances and declines obtained from parties that have been invited to the
meetings requested by the executive. Resolve attendance issues. Liaise with relevant parties to
reschedule any meetings.
- On a daily basis, print meeting documents and packs and provide them to the executive for their
reference, or ensure that the packs are available in electronic format if the executive uses a mobile
device (such as iPad).
- Take minutes of meetings on request. Ensure that the minutes are approved by the meeting chair and
distributed to the relevant parties within the agreed time period.
- Arrange teleconferences and video conferences and liaise with internal service provides to obtain dial in
- Arrange refreshments for meetings on request from the executive.
Manage all travel arrangements including transfer, accommodation and flights
- Liaise with bank-approved travel agencies to obtain quotes and proposals for travel bookings for
domestic, regional and international trips the executive is required to make. Present the options to the
executive for decision making. Complete the bookings and follow up to ensure that all the items are
- Determine the visa requirements for regional or international trips and ensure that the executive has the
right documentation and appointments to obtain visas in good time.
- Adhere to the bank’s travel policy in relation to class of travel and hotel accommodation.
- Arrange transfers to and from airports to ensure minimum disruption to the executive’s schedule.
- Ensure the executive is equipped with all relevant emergency numbers and contact numbers of hosts as
well as accommodation and transfer companies.
- Provide the executive with a detailed itinerary prior to each trip.
Provide administrative support to the executive
- Take care of parking arrangements and access control for external visitors. For buildings that require it,
personally collect external visitors from the reception area.
- Develop leave plans for direct reports of the executive.
- If requested, act as delegated approver for leave requests and other items created on Employee Self
Service by direct reports.
- Together with Human Capital teams, arrange smooth onboarding of new direct reports in the executive’s
team. Ensure that building access is arranged ahead of time and that equipment (computer, phone,
connectivity) is delivered prior to their start date.
- Support the exit process for direct reports by ensuring that all their equipment, access cards and other
bank items are collected on the last day of work.
- Maintain all confidential filing in behalf of the executive. This could include client files and employee files.
- Review incoming emails into the executive’s mailbox and flag for follow-up or redirect to other members
of the team to act on.
- Order stationery for the deparment, control stationery stock and proactively order high usage items.
- Participate in the planning of desk allocations. Plan and support relocations in collaboration with the
facilities management teams.
Provide support to enable the department to control costs and effect governance requirements
- Review expense claims prepared by the executive’s direct reports by comparing the supporting
documents to the claim form. Highlight any out of policy expenses to the direct report. Present the
expense claims to the executive for approval.
- For purchases required in the department, prepare the shopping carts or purchase orders. Obtain
approval before submitting to suppliers.
- On a monthly basis, review departmental budget reports obtained from Finance. Highlight concerns with
specific line items for the executive to attend to.
- Support compliance processes by maintaining registers of gifts received as well as any other supporting
documents as required by Compliance.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12
- Diploma in administration
- Degree in Public Relations or communications.
- 5-7 Years Business Support,Secretarial Services
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on +27 800222050 or forward to TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za
However, if you have any queries regarding the Standard Bank Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).