Stonebridge HR SolutionsVacancy Application Details.
The Stonebridge HR SolutionsJobs Vacancy application form, recruitment requirements, careers eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Jobs website/portal.
Stonebridge HR SolutionsJobs Vacancy – Application Details
- 1-3 years’ experience in Data Capturing/Office Admin
- Strong administrative skills
- Worked under a quality system / knowledge of quality systems
- Construction Exposure
- Able to lead and motivate staff to high standards of excellence
- Ability to deliver all project related goals in the required time frame
- Good communication and verbal skills in English and Afrikaans
- Ms. Office (Advanced Excel)
- Telephone / Email Etiquette
- Clear Credit and Criminal record
- Responsible for the accurate capturing of results on computer and all client service related duties.
- Your duties are not limited and within your scope of employment, any additional duties might be given to you by Top Management.
- Reporting any discrepancies to Supervisor / Senior
Key Performance Areas
- Deliver clients’ needs punctually
- Obtain clear details of client’s needs and requirements
- Communicate (honest) progress and unusual observations to client
- Give feedback to client
- Resolve complaints and queries effectively
- Ensure punctual and professional presentation of results and general correspondence
- Adhere to instructions from supervisors and seniors
- Identify and report misconduct to management
- Adhere to approved procedures
- Record/ process data and check that they make sense
- Record/ process data and check for accuracy and correctness.
- Record/process data and check inconsistencies.
- Record/ process data and check correct client and reference details
- Report dubious data
- Comply with all statutory requirements
- Filling of relevant documentation
- Assisting departments heads with following up of outstanding results
- Communicating – email/fax/post/deliver results customers efficiently
- Ensure efficient execution of services in accordance with approved procedures
- Responsible for the reporting of opinions and interpretations where applicable
- Obtain full details of clients and orders/requests
- Ensure services are recorded punctually at agreed tariffs
- Reports to the supervisor and manager
- Daily interaction and communication required with all departments
- Attention to detail
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!