TaiwanICDF’s International Higher Education (Undergraduate, Masters and PhD) Scholarship Program application form 2022 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on TaiwanICDF application form 2022, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
TaiwanICDF Application Instructions 2022
The TaiwanICDF application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the TaiwanICDF application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
TaiwanICDF Application Details 2022
International education and training has long been one of TaiwanICDF’s core operations, among many others. Human resources development programs play a vital role in assisting partner countries achieve sustainable development, and education is a crucial mechanism for training workforces in developing countries. The TaiwanICDF provides scholarships for higher education and has developed undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. programs in cooperation with renowned partner universities in Taiwan.
An applicant must:
- Be a citizen of a country on the List of Countries Eligible for TaiwanICDF Scholarship, and satisfy any specific criteria established by his or her country and/or government of citizenship.
- Neither be a national of the Republic of China (Taiwan) nor an overseas compatriot student.
- Satisfy the admission requirements of the partner university to which he or she has applied to study under a TaiwanICDF scholarship.
- Be able to satisfy all requirements for a Resident Visa (Code: FS) set by the Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
and an Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) set by the Ministry of the Interior, of the ROC (Taiwan) government (this means that the
TaiwanICDF has the right to revoke a scholarship offered if an applicant cannot satisfy the visa requirements).
- Upon accepting a TaiwanICDF scholarship, not hold any other ROC (Taiwan) government-sponsored scholarship (such as the
Taiwan Scholarship) in the same academic year in which the TaiwanICDF scholarship would be due to commence.
- Not be applying for another TaiwanICDF scholarship in unbroken succession —to apply for a 2022 scholarship, applicants who have already held a TaiwanICDF scholarship, MOFA’s Taiwan Scholarship or an MOE scholarship must have graduated before July 31, 2021.
- Have never had any scholarship revoked by any ROC (Taiwan) government agency or related institution, nor been expelled from any Taiwanese university.
Note: All Undergraduate Programs only accept applications submitted by citizens of allied countries of ROC (Taiwan)
Eswatini, Côte d’Ivoire, South Africa, Somaliland
The annual application period runs, in principle, from January 1 to March 15. For 2022 Scholarship program, the application period runs from January 1 to March 15, 2022.
Applicants should submit the documents listed below to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office in their country. Applicants must ensure that they submit accurate and complete documentation; failure to do so will result in the application not being processed.
Please also note: 1. Late submissions will not be accepted and/or processed. 2. All Undergraduate Programs only accept applications submitted by citizens of allied countries of ROC(Taiwan).
- A photocopy of applicant’s passport or other document showing proof of nationality.
- A photocopy of applicant’s highest-level diploma and academic transcripts.
- A photocopy of applicant’s English proficiency certificate.
Please note: This means a TOEFL test score or that of another recognized English proficiency exam, or documents certifying that the applicant has graduated from a program where all courses were taught in English. Applicants who are unable to provide such proof of English proficiency due to special circumstances may be assessed for English proficiency by an ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office via interview or other forms of testing. Applicants whose official national language is English are exempt from needing to supply these documents.
- Two letters of reference.
- Any other documents specifically requested by an ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office.
In addition to the above documents requested as part of their scholarship application, applicants should also submit all documents required by the TaiwanICDF partner university that they are applying to before the admissions deadline of that university. For detailed information on such documents, please refer to the 2022 TaiwanICDF International Higher Education Scholarship Program Information.
The ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office will conduct a first review of applicants based on the eligibility requirements and selection criteria of the TaiwanICDF, and then submit their list of recommended applicants to the TaiwanICDF no later than March 31 each year.
A second review of the qualified applicants will be conducted by an academic committee organized by the individual partner university in joint cooperation with TaiwanICDF representatives. Such reviews will be based on each university’s selection criteria, whilst also accounting for the eligibility requirements and selection criteria of the TaiwanICDF.
After the second review has been conducted in cooperation with all partner universities, the TaiwanICDF will announce its list of scholarship recipients, in principle, no later than June 10 each year. Successful applicants will receive an acceptance letter through the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office to whom they originally applied.
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the TaiwanICDF Application 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!