takealot.com Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about takealot.com Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at takealot.com before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official takealot.com Jobs Careers website/portal.
takealot.com Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the takealot.com vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Online Fashion Assistant
Superbalist.com is a fast growing online fashion business based in South Africa. We’re obsessive about our high performance yet collaborative culture, and are looking for Online Fashion Assistants to join our team. We think big, move fast, take ownership and are used to winning. We’re lucky to be surrounded by colleagues who are experts in their field, working together to create a world class brand.
This position reports to the Customer Service Team Leader
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delight our customers by proving superb service by responding immediately and professionally to their queries via phone, email, live-chat or support software.
- Exceed customer expectations by resolving their questions and fulfillment queries.
- Process exchanges and returns efficiently and timeously.
- Manage customer expectations in a professional and courteous manner.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Work as a team to ensure that the response rate on customer queries is minimized.
- Work in a fun, energetic, cool and collaborative environment.
- Proactively seeks out information or solves problems in order to delight our customers.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- Good command of English (verbal and written)
- Typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- Ability to approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome.
- Accountable and responsible, strong sense of integrity and takes ownership regardless of whose ‘problem’ it is.
- Collaborative and mindful of the impact of your actions on the team.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced high-pressure environment and thrive on delivering quality work at hyper-speed.
- Competitive: Although innovation is important, GREAT requires a lot of work.
- Computer literate and tech savvy – exceptional typing and computer navigation skills.
- Curious and Teachable: Always questioning the status quo, hungry for knowledge and experience no matter what you already know.
- Customer obsessed and knows what it means to deliver an exceptional service.
- Emotionally resilient and comfortable with ambiguity and constant change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Smart: Able to identify the root cause of a problem and find a solution
- Internet requirements: dedicated capped Wi-Fi
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect the equipment directly to the router/modem via Ethernet cable
- National Senior Certificate or Higher
- Minimum of 6- 12 months customer service experience
Superbalist.com is a fast-growing e-tailer priding ourselves on WOW-ing our customers with the customer service provided by our customer service team. The team delights our customers with their personalised concierge service and technical support over multiple channels. As the face of our brand, they are friendly, professional and committed to delivering a superior customer experience that keep our customers coming back.
We’re looking for people who:
- are decisive
- are continuously learning & improving
- think big
- are proactive
- obsess about the customer and the customer experience
- are accountable
- are trustworthy, approachable and open minded
- simplify processes and solve complexity
If that sounds exciting to you, then you may be right for Superbalist, and ready to help us build SA’s biggest and best fashion retailer.
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.
However, if you have any queries regarding the takealot.com Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).