TB HIV Care Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about TB HIV Care Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at TB HIV Care before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official TB HIV Care Jobs Careers website/portal.
TB HIV Care Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the TB HIV Care vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
TB HIV Care (THC), in existence since 1929, is an internationally recognised non-profit organisation. TB HIV Care provides health care services throughout South Africa to both the general population and communities at increased risk for HIV and TB, including adolescent girls and young women, sex workers and people who use drugs. TB HIV Care provides a stimulating work environment and the opportunity to work with leaders in the field of HIV and TB prevention and care. Our work culture is adapted to the constantly-evolving South African health care environment and will suit solution-driven team players interested in opportunities for career development while working to connect people with care. (This is a contract position renewable based on funding) Purpose of the position The purpose of the position is to capture incoming data on clients rendered services from outreach teams. The Data Capturer will store and maintain captured data and do regular backups. The Data Capturer will also follow up with HAST Counsellors to make sure consent forms are accurately filled in, completed and turned in on time. The Data Capturer will file hard and electronic copies of data submitted
• Matric / grade 12 • 2 years’ experience with TIER.Net software, capturing and reporting • Experience with reporting on TB, HIV, PEPFAR indicators and/or DOH statistics • Computer literacy (Intermediate level in MS Office package) • Fluency in English and other South African languages • Clear criminal record
Duties and Responsibilities
• Captures data daily • Handles all data related communication • Maintains excellent records of HIV testing services (HTS data), electronically on TIER.net • Maintains a filing system on all important data documentation • Attends all relevant data meetings • Support outreach team on data collection and trainings. • Maintains excellent communication with HAST Counsellors and reports all screening conducted by HAST Counsellors • Ensures that all TB and HIV information (cascades) is collated and verified from the clinical records and captured on TIER.net • Provides accurate and timeous monthly reports to M&E Coordinator/Data Monitor • Ensures that all HIV consent forms are validated according to data validation standard operating procedures (SOPs) and protocol • Ensures that the use of ART M&E SOP is maintained at all times when capturing data on TIER.net • Liaises with HAST Counsellors, Professional Nurse, Enrolled Nurse or Data Monitor to rectify validation errors and data discrepancies
However, if you have any queries regarding the TB HIV Care Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).