Teach Me 2 Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Teach Me 2 Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Teach Me 2 before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Teach Me 2 Jobs Careers website/portal.
Teach Me 2 Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Teach Me 2 vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
“I have been working at Teach Me 2 for 6 months, and I am grateful I was hired. The company culture is positive, caring, and so many of my colleagues have gone out of their way to support and motivate my growth in the company. My biggest highlight about working at Teach Me 2 has to be being part of the Tutor Team, I feel valued, heard, and my work means something.” Rumbi ( joined 6 months ago )
Teach Me 2 provides a premier tutoring service to learners and their families around the world. Our goal is to help families prepare their kids for life by giving them back their confidence in areas they’ve previously struggled. Our service also provides first-time jobs and a valuable source of income to tutors, most of whom are full-time students. We are passionate about developing people.
Who we are looking for:
Teach Me 2 is seeking an extraordinary person to join our Tutor Team. This person should passionately desire to change the face of education. We’re looking for someone on a mission to becoming the best version of themselves, someone who is hungry to learn and able to take initiative. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Collaboration with others is essential in this role, so the candidate needs to be a team player. They should be comfortable with multitasking and have excellent time management skills in order to meet the assigned quotas for the role
Your role and who you’ll be working with:
You’ll work within the Tutor Team who are responsible for ensuring we recruit, train and support premium tutors. You would act as a gatekeeper to the Teach Me 2 tutor community by ensuring that only the best tutors are selected. You will also ensure that the best-suited tutors are put forward for each student.
You will have the responsibility of overseeing tutoring applicants, guiding them through the application and onboarding process. You will also be responsible for dealing with queries from tutors and resolving issues.
This role is highly administrative and requires adaptability, thoroughness, accuracy, and immaculate writing and grammar skills.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is able to do shift work.
- Usual Working Hours 8 am-5 pm SAST during training
- May be required to work 3 pm -midnight SAST for the international shift
- Process tutor applications
- Work on tutor recruitment strategy
- Ensure that premium tutors are being accepted onto the system
- Collaborate with other departments to identify in-demand tutoring subjects and ensure we have tutors to cater for these
- Meet and exceed targets set for the team
- Communicate with tutors to ensure they understand the requirements and expectations of each job they take on
Reports: This position is not responsible for any direct reports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Results-driven and a self-starter
- A passion for education
- Valid SA work visa
- Experience working within the US market is advantageous
- 3+ years of formal work experience in a high-pressure environment
- Stable internet connection
- A spare phone to use for communicating with tutors (using company WhatsApp)
- Self-motivated and low need to be managed
- Work remotely from anywhere within South Africa!
- Contract length: 3 months, looking to extend to permanent after 3-month trial.
- (Please note: This position is not suitable for university holiday internship)
Job Type: Full-time
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
However, if you have any queries regarding the Teach Me 2 Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).